Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Sky Is The Limit

Hello, crafty friends! I'm stopping by today to share a recent card of mine made for my turn for a daily post over at the CDD blog. Since I haven't done too many interactive cards before, and I was eager to try out some ideas, I've decided to go ahead and create one simple interactive card for my post today. The first thing I though of was to use Hero Bear Airplane - a sweet digital stamp that appeared at the CDD store this summer. After coloring it with Copics, I adhered the fussy-cut image to the foam for more sturdiness.

The plane was then attached through the slit in the background panel to the the sentiment strip which was stamped with one of  the sentiments from The Sky Is The Limit set. I added the word "pull" on the drawn circle, some birds and a sentiment on the front panel to finish off my card.

As the sentiment strip is fully extended, the plane "flies" across the card front:

Well, it was fun to try something new. I hope you've enjoyed today's card. 
Thank you for stopping by! Have an awesome crafty day!

Here is the list of all CDD products that I used:



I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: #206 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges: #324 Always Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog: #102 Work, Rest or Play
Crafting When We Can: #125 Things With Wings
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #161 For A Child + A Sentiment
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog: Let's Go Wild
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #376 Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #144 Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout. I love the pull card and your background is awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE slider cards! This is darling, Diana! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a stunning bag for the cute pilot! Lovely layout too, Dianchick! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! super cute card, luv your coloring and the design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft hope you will join us again for our new challenge Thursday. Good luck in the draw.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super interactive card. I really like the colours and cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card.....Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete