Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Gerda Steiner Design Team Call


Hello crafty friends! Gerda Steiner Designs is having a Design Team Call! To be honest, I fell in love with her little images from the very moment I saw them, so once I came across this DT call I decided to throw my name in the hat.
I've been looking for some special freebie digital image at Gerda Steiner Designs and after some searching I found a lovely picture of Tom the turtle which I guess hasn't been used for quite some time now. 

So here is what I came up with:

I really enjoyed working with this darling image, isn't he just precious?

Now fingers crossed and hope for the best:)

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps: #82 Colour an Image
Wags 'n Whiskers: #154 Lots of Layers
The ABC Challenge: J is for Jewels
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Buttons and Bows
The Paper Girls Challenge: #79 Cute Critters
Papertake Weekly Challenge: In the Garden
Scribble and Scrap: #44 Always Anything Goes
Craft your passion challenges: #261 Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Good luck with your design team application. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete